Welcome to the new and upcoming Earthcache Stats website.
We're aiming to be able to produce statistics for all Earthcache owners all over the world.
This website is currently under construction, but we need your help!

How can I help

Part of the starting stages of this project is to collect a comprehensive list of all Earthcaches across the globe. We currently have over 23,000 Earthcaches in our database, which form the main bulk of Earthcaches available today. However, we also need to include archived caches into our database for our stats to be as accurate as possible.If you have any bookmark lists of Earthcaches in your region, please let us have an address where we can find this online - If it includes archived caches, the better as we will be able to improve the quality of our information.

I don't have any bookmark lists...

Not a problem! We have some more ways in which you can help!

Hiders
If you're an Earthcache hider with a few Earthcaches under your belt, let us know your geocaching.com username so we can download a waypoint .loc file of your Earthcaches.

Finders

If you're an Earthcache finder with a few Earthcaches under your belt, let us know your geocaching.com username so we can download a waypoint .loc file of your Earthcaches, alternately, simply provide us with your "My Finds" .gpx and we'll be able to extract your Earthcache finds from this.
(Please note: the My Finds pocket query is for premium members only)

Okay, I think I can help!

Great! Thanks for helping us build Earthcache Stats! Head on over to our Contact pageto send us an email! The information we need from you can be found over there!